WELCOME

We are so excited to share with you all our new products, "must haves," upcoming events and any other tidbits you may find interesting. Check back often for more Shanty news....we may add some "Blog Coupons" so keep your eyes out! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeing Pink?


As you may know Shanty loves to throw a party!!  We are excited to be able to say we are almost 2! It doesn't seem like it's been that long.....well sometimes it has...hahaha!

Obviously we could not be 2 without YOU, but REALLY!!! We could NOT!
Thank you so much for your friendships and support.
This Birthday Bash is for YOU.

You'll be Seeing Pink we promise! I wish we could all wear Tutus and Tiarras, that would be so much fun!!! There will be Party Games, Prizes, Hand Massages,  and of course lots of Tasty Treats...and as the invite says "Tasty Drinks after 4". We are staying open till 7ish so that any of you who are a little farther away can make it...What a great way to start off your long 4th of July weekend.

One prize starts here! Leave a comment with your name and phone number below** and you'll be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card. Tell us anything....your favorite purchase, what you would love to see more of.....OR tell me what is your closet craving RIGHT NOW!

Okay...we'll see you Thursday with or without your party dress on!

xoxo Shanty

**you may also email your comment maggie@shantyboutique.com  

7 comments:

  1. My favorite purchase is still my long sleeve "Monday" shirt that feels like a hug...I bought every color for me and some for gifts and now I need to get me short sleeves! I hope to make it to the party...tiara or not...
    Hugs! Tammy 509-991-4942

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie: My favorite purchases would be the Wickles Pickles that you carried last summer(my family couldn't get enough of them)and a floral ring that I love to wear. I won't be able to make it on July 1st. Here's to two more exciting years.! Sue 509-928-8556

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie:I love sharing your candles with friends and family and your shop is the perfect place to find a gift for any occasion. What I most enjoy is meeting there with others for coffee in a warm and friendly environment.
    Thanks! Renee Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite purchase was... actually it was something my boyfriend bought me! Ha ha. It was the button necklace with music notes and a pearl. It's so quirky and fun I love it! Thank you for having such a great store!
    Heather Molvik
    509-671-7436

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the Aspen Bay Candles (Capri Blue)! I love the way my house smells when I'm burning it!! Congrats on 2 years Magggie keep up the good work my friend!! :D
    Kellie Hopkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Shanty! We sure love your store, and thanks always for the warm welcome we we're able to stop in and shop! I'll be making it part of my trip to Sandoint this summer!
    Love,
    Hollie
    funkyjunkshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for commenting, supporting, and loving on us this last 2 years. We couldn't do it without you!! we will do the drawing tomorrow and post the winner Friday!

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete